I want to create an issue for a new sprint. So, first I decided to create a new sprint. After spending (far) more than 1 hour, including reading relevant articles (actually it is surprising how many years people are asking this same question), I still have no clue how to create a new sprint.
There should be a button New sprint in the Backlog screen. No button there.
I should make sure I'm an administrator of the project. After clicking for 20 minutes I still have no clue where to do that.
I have to make sure to sort on RANK in Board -> Configuration. I'm not able to find a board configuration option. But I did find board settings. In each section of board settings I looked for 'sort'. Could not find it in any section (nor the word RANK).
Then I started to look for a tool more user friendly than Jira. After using Jira for a year I should be able to do something like start a new sprint, right? Haven't found an alternative yet.
Help!