Hi,
I am in the middle on integrating our upgraded confluence ( from v5.6.3. to v 6.3.4) with Jira.
I have already created a Jira user server in JIRA where I defined confluence application name, password and confluence server ip address.
Now on Confluence side when I try to configure Atlassian Crowd Server ( Creating a new one) I get the following error:

I see the same error in log file also :
2018-02-12 11:24:09,293 ERROR [http-nio-443-exec-21] [crowd.embedded.admin.ConfigurationController] handleSubmit Configuration test failed for user directory: [ JIRA Internal Server], type: [ CROWD ]
-- referer: https://dvw-conf634.cfins.com/confluence/plugins/servlet/embedded-crowd/configure/crowd/ | url: /confluence/plugins/servlet/embedded-crowd/configure/crowd/ | traceId: 069d2184ba7bddf5 | userName: jiraladm
com.atlassian.crowd.exception.runtime.OperationFailedException: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
at com.atlassian.crowd.embedded.core.CrowdDirectoryServiceImpl.testConnection(CrowdDirectoryServiceImpl.java:78)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:302)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:190)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:157)
at com.atlassian.spring.interceptors.SpringProfilingInterceptor.invoke(SpringProfilingInterceptor.java:16)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)
at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor$1.proceedWithInvocation(TransactionInterceptor.java:99)
at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionAspectSupport.invokeWithinTransaction(TransactionAspectSupport.java:281)
at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:96)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:208)
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy91.testConnection(Unknown Source)
Any idea what is going on here?
Thanks