I'm in IT for a small company. Recently we got new management and they suggested we use Jira Service Desk for a ticketing system. They mentioned that I should set up the service desk on a VM we set up in Azure. This is my first time really working with servers like this. I have installed Service Desk on the server and can access it there just fine. Is there a way to set it up so I can just access it from our browser rather than logging in via Remote Desktop and using the browser there? This is just for our agents to view tickets and issues, it's not a customer portal.
Every time I think I find the solution, it ends up being a ton of things I'm not sure are necessary, but they aren't context specific. If someone could at least point me in the right direction, that would be great. Thank you.