I'm unable to paste images into JIRA tickets in two specific situations:
1. When I am editing a comment
2. When I'm adding a comment during a workflow change (ie moving from one state to the other and also adding a comment)
In both of these cases, command+V and right click > paste fail to work. Nothing happens. I instead have to attach the image and then link to it.
I feel like these used to work though I can't pinpoint exactly when. I've tried closing browser and starting over but that does not resolve.
I can paste images when I am:
1. In the description when I am creating a new ticket
2. When I am adding a comment (via tapping Comment button)
------------
It would be nice if pasting images worked consistently across all use cases. Regardless of scenario, if you can enter text you should be able to also paste images.