I'm looking for a way to archive blog posts. I want all of my blog posts to expire within a set time and date, but I haven't found any ways to make this possible.
Is this something Confluence supports?
Hi Rolf.
There's a third-party plugin that seems to be helpful for your need: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.midori.confluence.plugin.archiving
I've heard good things about it in here: http://www.kikamaca.com/2011/08/managing-content-in-confluence-archiving-and-retention-policies/
Hope it helps!
Thanks. We've already tested the archiving plugin and unfortunately it only supports archiving pages and not blog posts. From the second link:
Incidentally, blog posts cannot be archived either, but those are usually temporary content entities to begin with. Still, maybe old news should disappear from production to reduce clutter and keep search results relevant.
Due to the fact that blog posts are searchable we would like to remove old blog posts and doing this manually takes a lot of time.
Is there any other way to archive or delete blog posts automatically?
Rolf, if you need this feature in the Archiving Plugin, please vote on the feature request.
(We use these votes when setting up the road map for the plugin.)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.