Hi,
I have a space for development project called "one" and I have created some pages in it and done some modifications in the pages . I want to use those pages as a template as there are 20 more development projects are there. I do not want to create the same pages for all the 20. So how can I have the same modified pages in all spaces.
Thank you in advance
Hi Arun,
I've found another question which is very similar and already has an answer posted: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/How-can-I-copy-clone-a-page-family/qaq-p/295878#M50063
Hope this helps.
Best,
Maarten
Hi Arun, if you're in Confluence Server you might consider using our app Comala Publishing, which allows you to copy pages from space to space. Let me know if you have any questions about it!
Hello,
You could use the Power Scripts for Confluence add-on:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219507/power-scripts-for-confluence?hosting=server&tab=overview
It is a free add-on. I've found Power Scripts for Confluence really handy for Confluence admins who want to automate their work and apply bulk actions to Confluence.
You could clone your pages with the clonePage method.
Hi how can I copy more than one page with Comala Publishing?
I only find the options copy page or copy the whole space
thank you.
It's true you can only copy whole spaces, or single pages, but you can indicate which pages you don't want to publish. So, you could have a space with a mix of pages-to-be-published, and some marked to not be published. It's explained a little more here: https://wiki.comalatech.com/display/AHP/_2.9+Release+Notes+Common
Hopefully this helps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.