We want to add more columns by default to the linked issues, by default they are incorporated: type, status, priority. We can change this?
We have Jira 7.4
Thx
Dear @RNV,
what do you mean by "add columns on link issues"? Where are you performing this action? In the agile board configuration? When linking an issue to another?
Please describe your requirements more detailed.
So long
Thomas
@Thomas Deiler, sry.
When linking an issue to another, the default view only show type, status and priority.
I need add more fields to this view.
you can change the sorting (see this article at the end), but not modify the columns.
You can not add or remove columns from the linked issues view. But you can use an add-on, which will let you define your own columns for linked issues. For example, Issue Matrix
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.botronsoft.jira.issuematrix/server/overview
Thanks, but I want modifify this view with out addons.
Thanks, I already knew this propeties.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.