By default the font size of JIRA links on a Confluence page are much larger than the rest of the body text when I PDF export. Can I edit the font size of JIRA links by using the PDF CSS Stylesheet?
As far as I know, there's no such an option nor feature to allow that to do automatically. Or maybe I miss something with CSS yet I've given a look to it and haven't found anything lookalike. To me it seems like all you're able to do here is to fix the fonts manually right after the data has been exported to pdf, with the very editing tool you have. I use this one https://w9.pdffiller.com you might well try something more common such as the solutions by Adobe or Foxit if you have one, I use this just because it's cheaper with the same features
Hi @Ebon Bokody - Do you want to control the output of links in general, or only for JIRA links (i.e. with application link)?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.