When creating a new project in the JIRA Service Desk, there is an unspecified error.
Hi Ilya,
I think you came across a known JSD bug, which prevents service desk type projects from being created if the default language is set to Russian. Check this ticket for more details.
The workaround is to change you default language to English, create a project, and then change it back to Russian. It's rather annoying I know, but we're stuck with it untill Atlassian releases a fix.
Hi,
Can you please let us know if you're using JIRA Cloud or JIRA Server, if it's Server, please also specify the version.
Best,
Maarten
Hi! JIRA Server (JIRA v7.7.1 + JIRA Service Desk Application v3.10.1)
I've just tested on a fresh installed JIRA v7.7.1 + JSD v3.10.1) but had no problems creating the project. Which plugins have been installed on your instance?
Correct, just tested on my local instance by changing it's default language to Russian and I was able to reproduce the issue.
Thanks Ivan!
I read about this problem and tried to change the language, but It did not help. Maybe I'm not changing there, or you need to do something else. Please see the screenshots.Thank you for your answers.
Additional Information
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.