I was unable to delete the attachments in the issues I've made sure that I've all the permissions. I have the admin and project lead access to that project but somehow I can't see the trash can option on the attachments I 'm only able to see the comment option on the attachment. what would be the issue?
Have you verified that you have the correct permissions in the permission scheme as well?
yup I've verified that. But didn't work out. Actually I tried another account giving the same permissions it's pretty well worked out, but somehow it didn't work with my account
I guess it's because of the smart attachment plugin But I couldn't delete the smart attachment from plugin But I was able to delete the whole category. can someone explain how to delete the attachment from one attachment category without deleting category?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.