My repository in bitbucket doest't show the "overview page".Like image show
Hi everyone! Can you check if you're using the New source browser experience? If so, you'll need to disable it so you can see the 'Overview' section again. To disable it, click on your Avatar (at the bottom left corner) > Bitbucket Labs.
Hope that helps!
Ana
Hi Felipe! The overview tab appears only on the landing page, not in the repo view. I've checked that it appears on your landing page (https://bitbucket.org/<username>) can you confirm that too. If you can, then everything is working as expected
Hope that explains!
Now its ok.tks
Please help. I have a same problem. Where i can find the https or ssh link in repo view? The overview button only on landing page(( But all videos show this button(
Same problem here. I have many repos and normally this is not an issue but definitely having a problem tonight. I have different teams that I'm part of as well and I thought maybe it was just in relation to projects that are part of this team but that is not the case at the moment. (screenshot included)
thank you ! I manage it by disabling the new dashboard. Thanks.
Same for me, but I can't see any "New source browser experience". Disabled everything "new" in the Bitbucket Labs, still can't see Overview.
I echo everyone, no Overview. I don't find any "New source browser experience". But on the top, it has an orange banner saying issue:
"Bitbucket is experiencing an incident, but we're on it. Check our status page for more details."
Need HELP !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.