When I have Story (vs Epic) selected in the top left drop down (in the Scope view), an epic still appears as a bar in the generated Gantt chart. Is this expected?
Hi David,
I setup an Epic and two stories and changed the view to Story and here is what I see:
At this time show me what you're seeing and we'll go from there as it may be related to a setting that we need to investigate.
Cheers,
Branden
Hi Branden,
Please find a (mostly anonymized) screenshot below. You can see in the popup when I hover over the bottom item that it is an epic.
I also have this issue.
Screenshot attached. We're using cloud version, btw.
Does anyone know how to log bugs for this? Every time I try it tells me I don't have the 'assign issues' permission...?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.