I used a trial version of confluence after which I entered the key and the system swears on the h2 database since it is not suitable for the full version Can I use h2 database if I have 4 users and very little data?
Hey,
per design h2 DB is only for evaluation purposes, as stated in official documentation
Embedded H2 Database.
If you are planning to use Confluence for production, regardless of a number of users, or contents, it would be best to just use external DB. There are several options to pick from as per Supported platforms
There is no preference for DB vendor but I found PostgreSQL quite lightweight on resources and easy enough to manage.
Regards,
Igor
There are good reasons for not using h2 in systems you might want to run as a trial or development - it doesn't scale and it can fail without warning, and when it does, it usually fails catastrophically.
It sounds like you could benefit from Migrating to Another Database. Nic's remark was accurate regarding the catastrophic H2 failures. It usually entails data loss.
ty so much
on this holidays will trying to install conf+mysql(or postgre)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.