I'm trying Gaia and I run a template that includes a Space Template for confluence. The project and agile board setups up as expected but no Confluence Space is created. I have an application link established. How can I get assistance in making this work. I'm not clear on what is wrong with my configuration. I can link to Jira issues in confluence.
Hello Joel, there are chances it is a known issue, please consider the steps below to see the space in Confluence:
More information can be seen in the respective add on troubleshooting page, here.
Hi Joel Janov,
First of all, I would like to thank you for trying the Gaia for JIRA plugin. I am really sorry that you are having issues with it and I will do my best to help you setup everything just right.
In order to help you, I would need you to verify the following things in your configuration :
- In Confluence :
Usually, this error happens when Confluence is not setup correctly. If the error is still happening, feel free to contact me directly in order to get the fastest answer possibly.
I really hope you can get to see what Gaia for JIRA can do for you when your problem is resolved.
Regards,
Frederick Plante, frederick.plante@nuumsolutions.com
Nuum Solutions
Thank you for the replies. Fredrick I've emailed you directly. Non of the proposed solutions are working for me. I believe that all of the instructions have been followed.
The new space doesn't show up at all under the space directory.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.