Pied Piper Award (most influential) Champion: @Thomas Schlegel Rising Star: @Dzmitry Hryb [Deviniti] Congeniality (most liked content) Champion: @Steffen Opel _Utoolity_ Rising Star: @Krisztian Kovacs Loyalist (most sign-ins) Champion: @Alexey Matveev Rising Star: @Germain Vincent MVP Award (most accepted solutions AND most posts written) Champion: @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- Rising Star: @Thomas Deiler Can't get enough (most time spent on site) Champion: @Stephen Deutsch Rising Star: @Leena Bakshi Gold Standard (highest quality answers) Champion: @Scott Harwood Rising Star: @Pedro Felgueiras Reading Rainbow (most content read) Champion: @Tinker Fadoua Rising Star: @Tarun Sapra Think Positive Award (highest overall sentiment) Champion: @Andy Brook Rising Star: @Evan Golden Boundless Positivity Award (most positive comments) Champion: @miikhy Rising Star: @Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC Fluffy Unicorn Award (tag cleanup crew) @Thomas Schlegel, @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-, @Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_, @Jack Brickey, @Mikael Sandberg, @Eaniel Deads, @Carolyn French
Pied Piper Award (most influential)
Congeniality (most liked content)
Loyalist (most sign-ins)
MVP Award (most accepted solutions AND most posts written)
Can't get enough (most time spent on site)
Gold Standard (highest quality answers)
Reading Rainbow (most content read)
Think Positive Award (highest overall sentiment)
Boundless Positivity Award (most positive comments)
Fluffy Unicorn Award (tag cleanup crew)
Congrats to all the winners as well as to all the folks who were close runner-ups. ! I'm astounded on a daily basis by your thorough, thoughtful, and helpful contributions. This year is off to a great start!
Way to go, winners!
It is rewarding to be part of the Champion Community and the Atlassian Community in general! You guys are making it even more enjoyable by your non-stop recognition!
These are fun awards (and creative award names)! Congratulations to the winners for helping make Community an awesome place
Congrats to all the winners!
Congrats all and thanks to the Community Team for their positive a d rewarding support, glad to be part of the Champions program!
Such an awesome group of humans — thanks again for all that you do! 😊
This is fantastic! Thanks for all this!
@BillyP, see, all those exclamation points are part of the reason you won the Boundless Positivity Award! 😃
You are all great and I'm glad you like the names, @carolyn french -- I came up with some!
@BillyPI am not surprised you received the Boundless Positivity Award, it is exactly what I feel everytime I attend our NOVA AUG! Congrats Billy!
My youngest daughter says she wants a fluffy unicorn award too...
Congrats to all the winners, and everyone else who contributes to this community of awesomeness!
No chance I'll ever get a positivity award, I'm told my cynicism runs deep. And I have this dreadful pain in all the diodes down my left side. Or "loyalist". I signed in around 2004, and haven't left.
Seriously though, well done everyone who got named. You've all encouraged people to engage more, come up with some innovative and clever answers, taught other "experts" new things (ok, that might be just me learning from you, and then stealing all your answerz, but I'd like to think we learn from each other), and, most importantly, helped people.
Now, about that "most referred to penguins/kittens" category?
Congrats and thank you!
Many congrats to all winners!!
How often do we have this Community awards.. annually?
Congrats to all the winners and thank you for all of your efforts!
Congratulations to all the winners!
Looking forward to join the list one day :-)
This is certainly inspiration to rock 2018!
@LeKisha Boswell We believe in you! 😄
Congratulations! 😀
Congratulations to all - love the rising star category - really motivates people who are getting to grips with stuff - and recognising their efforts!!! KUDOS to the Community Management team!!! (Whistles)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.