The Atlassian directions don't make any sense for Jira Cloud. I have all administrator privileges. The directions for deleting, at https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/creating-editing-and-deleting-projects-844500729.html are:
Lines 1 and 2 don't make any sense together ("select the relevant project" and then "find the relevant project"). If I open the project then there is no delete option anywhere that I can find. Please help.
Hi Hugh
Sorry that you are having a hard time deleting a project. Assuming that you moved the issues if any to another project and that you really don't need it anymore otherwise you can archive it.
Attached is a screenshot from a JIRA cloud version. If you dont see the same screen please send us a screenshot:
Any luck Hugh?
Yes, just did it and it worked. I think the bad directions threw me off, and it was the end of a long day, or I would have found it. Thanks very much for your help.
Glad it worked! I completely understand you, I have many days like that myself
Thanks Hugh!
Go to "project settings" for the relevant project.The delete option is on the left gray bar (see yellow highlighting in the image)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.