Hi Jira team, can you please provide me the documentation link of where all the possible REST API query parameter options are listed such as in the 2 highlighted examples below :
https://jira.atlassian.com/rest/api/2/issue/JRACLOUD-34423?expand=widgets.fringels
https://jira.atlassian.com/rest/api/2/issue/JRACLOUD-34423?expand=names,renderedFields
Follow this link to version 7.7.0 API.
Thanks a lot Thomas for the quick response.
My end goal is to call JIRA REST API via C# code and not via curl commands or any other mechanism. Is there any documentation that provide clear details for it? I did google for it , but couldn't find good content for it..
Dear @Vijay Bh,
I think for C# there will be no library available. But best you are looking for a generic REST API Lib (talking JSON) and modify it to your needs.
So long
Thomas
Thanks Thomas, I am not very familiar in invoking REST APIs, can you please point me to source code that invokes REST API Library, if possible JIRA REST API.
The premise is that I have some C# code that does quite a few other things but also wants to invoke JIRA REST API especially doing querying issues, orchestrating , editing issues, adding comments, etc.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.