We are migrating our bitbucket server from Windows Server 2012 x64, to a Windows Server 2016 x64 and we have yet to move our database to an external database.
I followed the directions on the migration page, where I have installed the same version of BitBucket server on both machines, made a copy of the BitBucket folder in applicationdata, and copied it over to the new machine.
However, it still looks like a fresh install on the new machine when I go to localhost:7990
BITBUCKET_HOME in the set-bitbucket-home.bat appears to be pointing at the right directory. I've gotten to the point where both ElasticSearch and the and BitBucket service are starting successful (I was having trouble getting ElasticSearch to start successfully before), but I can see no log that might indicate to me why it isn't seeing all of the projects and repos in the applicationdata/bitbucket directory.
I've done some searches but have not been able to find anything.
Thanks for any help.