I created a project in JIRA as a basic software project, I can't see Sprints or Backlog in the Project Settings on the left column menu. How do I add this?
Thank you.
You should create a board. You can find more info here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/agile/jira-agile-user-s-guide/creating-a-board
Hi Alexey,
That link points to a set up I don't have, looks like Agile has to be enabled in JIRA, I don't see that in the add-ons list at all. Is this an upgrade or an add-on?
What version of Jira do you have? Is it Jira Software? How did you create a basic software project? There can be something wrong with the Jira Software functionality. Kindly have a look in the atlassian-jira.log for errors.
It's JIRA Software version 7.5.1
When I go to create a project I see several options, the only ones we're interested in are Basic Software Projects, I do see the Scrum option above the Basic one, but I have not created any Scrum projects yet.
Here are some of the ERRORs I filtered out of the log file:
2018-02-09 14:14:21,671 HealthCheck:thread-8 ERROR [c.a.t.j.healthcheck.support.EolSupportHealthCheck] An error occurred when performing the EOL check, see the exceptions for more info2018-02-09 14:17:33,649 Caesium-1-4 ERROR ServiceRunner [c.a.j.p.devstatus.provider.DefaultDevSummaryPollService] com.atlassian.applinks.internal.common.auth.oauth.OAuthMessageProblemException: OAuth authentication failed: consumer_key_unknown2018-02-09 14:22:33,650 Caesium-1-4 ERROR ServiceRunner [c.a.j.p.devstatus.provider.DefaultDevSummaryPollService] com.atlassian.applinks.internal.common.auth.oauth.OAuthMessageProblemException: OAuth authentication failed: consumer_key_unknown2018-02-09 14:27:33,647 Caesium-1-4 ERROR ServiceRunner [c.a.j.p.devstatus.provider.DefaultDevSummaryPollService] com.atlassian.applinks.internal.common.auth.oauth.OAuthMessageProblemException: OAuth authentication failed: consumer_key_unknown2018-02-09 14:32:33,647 Caesium-1-1 ERROR ServiceRunner [c.a.j.p.devstatus.provider.DefaultDevSummaryPollService] com.atlassian.applinks.internal.common.auth.oauth.OAuthMessageProblemException: OAuth authentication failed: consumer_key_unknown2018-02-09 14:37:33,647 Caesium-1-4 ERROR ServiceRunner [c.a.j.p.devstatus.provider.DefaultDevSummaryPollService] com.atlassian.applinks.internal.common.auth.oauth.OAuthMessageProblemException: OAuth authentication failed: consumer_key_unknown2018-02-09 14:42:33,651 Caesium-1-2 ERROR ServiceRunner [c.a.j.p.devstatus.provider.DefaultDevSummaryPollService] com.atlassian.applinks.internal.common.auth.oauth.OAuthMessageProblemException: OAuth authentication failed: consumer_key_unknown2018-02-09 14:47:33,658 Caesium-1-3 ERROR ServiceRunner [c.a.j.p.devstatus.provider.DefaultDevSummaryPollService] com.atlassian.applinks.internal.common.auth.oauth.OAuthMessageProblemException: OAuth authentication failed: consumer_key_unknown2018-02-09 14:52:33,647 Caesium-1-3 ERROR ServiceRunner [c.a.j.p.devstatus.provider.DefaultDevSummaryPollService] com.atlassian.applinks.internal.common.auth.oauth.OAuthMessageProblemException: OAuth authentication failed: consumer_key_unknown2018-02-09 14:57:33,627 Caesium-1-1 ERROR ServiceRunner [c.a.j.p.devstatus.provider.DefaultDevSummaryPollService] com.atlassian.applinks.internal.common.auth.oauth.OAuthMessageProblemException: OAuth authentication failed: consumer_key_unknown2018-02-09 15:02:33,664 Caesium-1-3 ERROR ServiceRunner [c.a.j.p.devstatus.provider.DefaultDevSummaryPollService] com.atlassian.applinks.internal.common.auth.oauth.OAuthMessageProblemException: OAuth authentication failed: consumer_key_unknown2018-02-09 15:07:33,649 Caesium-1-2 ERROR ServiceRunner [c.a.j.p.devstatus.provider.DefaultDevSummaryPollService] com.atlassian.applinks.internal.common.auth.oauth.OAuthMessageProblemException: OAuth authentication failed: consumer_key_unknown2018-02-09 15:12:33,663 Caesium-1-2 ERROR ServiceRunner [c.a.j.p.devstatus.provider.DefaultDevSummaryPollService] com.atlassian.applinks.internal.common.auth.oauth.OAuthMessageProblemException: OAuth authentication failed: consumer_key_unknown
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.