Is there anyway to extract JIRA issue History.
It helps us
Thanks
You can use Jira Rest Api. You can find more info here
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Answers-Developer-Questions/Issue-history-through-REST-API/qaq-p/503830
What I can do after getting api. Sorry I’m new please explain
thanks
If you use the calls to the API to ask Jira questions, it will return data.
You will need to read that data, it will contain the issue history.
This is a vague guide to what you can do. This was deliberate, because we don't actually know what you want to do with it. Given "Extract Jira issue history", we can't really tell you more than "ask the API, it will give you the history"
Yes my team uses JIRA api to pull date into hive . Can I ask one more question . Is there any field in JIRA that can give the details of time in status means timespemt on each status for JIRA issues
that will help us to run metrics
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.