This is a question that has been asked several times. I've tried all of the suggestions but can't get it right.
I want to see a custom field in the issue info panel that loads on the right when clicking on an issue in the backlog view.
HOW??!!?
Hi Chris,
let me give you a step-by-step recipe:
Fantastic, thank you.
And is there a way to hide fields on this view if they are empty?
Hi Thomas,
I see Jira has changed the their layout and I can't find where to edit the view issue screen. Can you help me?
Do you mean the popup-window in the new layout?
I have just tested with a new custom field and this custom field is there immediately after entering a value:
I am very familiar with the suggested answer above and use it when needed. My issue is i have a CUSTOM FIELD and it does NOT show as available to add - even though it is on the screen when expanded, just not on the smaller window at the right when looking thru board/backlog
Here is a screenshot. Teams is a valid field withing the Issue display but unavailable to add in the Issue DETAIL view.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.