Immediately I will say: I apologize for my English. I am writing with an interpreter. Therefore, if someone does not understand what I mean, I'll try to explain otherwise, in the comments.
A task:
I'm looking for ways to implement in Confluence
1. be able to set a timer that will remind the "responsible person" that it is necessary to update the information in the article. Remind, for example, notification to the mail.
2. In the event that the employee has resigned - be able to reassign the person responsible for all available materials.
3. Optional. If the employee edited the page before the set timer - you can manually switch the timer to another date.
I thought to do such tasks on the basis of JIRA. There it would be easier to create timing tasks. But it is complicated by the fact that:
if the responsible person edits the page ahead of time (if necessary), after some time the timer will work and again create a task that will no longer be relevant.
Maybe there are some suitable plugins for this task? I was looking for plugins by the word time - but I could not find anything. Thank you!