I received a request from a client today which i have never had before. The client wants to use confluence to maintain project documentation and information. Their process is that when a project is initiated in their organization it must go through an intake process. This process is done through jira with a project as an issue type. the Request is that when they create a project issue in jira it automatically creates a child page in confluence. They also want to push project documentation to the associated project child page. Has anyone ever done this? If so can you tell me how?
Dear @Scott Federman,
yes you can. Use WebHooks. You have to modify the "create" transition to fire a create event to some external 'glue' component, that creates the new confluence page with a link back to the issue.
I would estimate around 3d to implement.
So long
Thomas
have you figured out my solution? Do you need more help?
Hey Thomas,
I think so! Ill be working with it later this week so i'll know for sure then.
Thanks again,
Scott
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.