Hi
I have my private account and at this account I created team. Now I'm trying add project but every time in "owner" fields is team name and I can change it to me (instead team) or remove. Is there a way to do this?
I checked my Bitbucket account and you're right. Projects (as opposed to repos) can only be set up and owned by Teams.
As per Bitbucket support...
Projects and Bitbucket teamsYou must have a Bitbucket team to use projects. For more information see, Teams.Only team administrators can create a project.
Projects and Bitbucket teams
You must have a Bitbucket team to use projects. For more information see, Teams.
Only team administrators can create a project.
Your Team can have one person in it, that's all good.
Once you create the Project and you add your first repo to that project, you can lock it down to your private user - if that's what you want to do.
Hope this helps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.