I have 3 teams (2 are scrum teams, 3rd one is the operations team). I've created 3 boards for each of these teams and also created a custom field ScrumTeam which takes only one value which is one of the three teams (team 1, team 2, team 3.
I have the boards setup with the filter on the custom field so each team only sees items pertaining to them.
Problem I am having is that I have certain user stories, tasks, or even bugs that would have sub tasks that need to go to a different team (Operations team for example). So I assign the sub task's scrum team value to Ops team (parent issue still has scrum team value = 'team 1'. But this doesn't work because I am not seeing the sub task on the Ops team board.
What I want to achieve is that want the three team's board to show only the item that belong to them but this item could be a sub task.
Hope I explained myself clearly.
Please share your ideas.
Janany