Hi guys, Ive been following this tutorial - https://developer.atlassian.com/server/framework/atlassian-sdk/create-a-helloworld-plugin-project/
but when trying to atlas-run on myplugin directory I get this:
Hey Wiliam,
it seems seems your JRE_HOME / JAVA_HOME points to a "default" JRE instead of a JDK. Did you tried to solve that?
Cheers,
Julian
Hi Julian Thanks for the response I think I've set it up correctly as per the tutorial?
Is there anything else that would be helpful to share at this stage?
Hi @Will C
Is java 9 officially supported? can you try it with the latest java 8 version.
Cheers
Hi Carlos, I started with version 8 but that didn't work which is when I tried to use version 9, i've moved back to version 8 now and still get the same problem.
Sorry to hear that, here is my setup in case it could help you
cheers
Thanks Carlos, think your screenshot might have helped, seems my java home is pointing at the atlassian plugin sdk \ jre rather than my own java install. whats the easiest way to change this? also hoping my cmd error at the bottom isnt too much to worry about?
Just for anybody finding this in future the way I fixed this was to add the following to the pom.xml :
<plugin>
<artifactId>maven-compiler-plugin</artifactId>
<version>3.1</version>
<configuration>
<source>1.8</source>
<target>1.8</target>
<fork>true</fork>
<executable>C:\Program Files\Java\jdk\bin\javac</executable>
</configuration>
</plugin>
thanks that resolved my issue
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.