Hello
I would like to add points to the technical tasks in order to plan them in the same way as the story. Is that possible? How?
Thanks
Hi Xavier,
You mean adding Story Points to issue type "Task"?
Yes
Did you add the Story Point Field to the Issue Type Screen? Once you do it you should be able to see it on the ticket and Backlog/Sprint as well.
Not only on the issue type screen, but you need to modify the custom field "story point" and modify the configuration screen.
- Administration - issues - custom field - story point - configure.
Remember that if you are jira admin you can have access to "where is my field " shortcut.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/jira-admin-helper-802593078.html
Usually the problem is:
- some comfiguration screen limit on jira custom field
- missing field in screen
- missing field in field configuration schema.
- field without any value
Bye
I think you meant the Custom Field Configuration and make sure that "Issue Types" include Task as well. I wanted to take it easy on the user and go with him step by step.
Sometimes the Issue Type is already on the list but users can be using a different screen
Dear all,
I succeeded in integrating the story points on technical tasks. Thanks for your help.
Xavier
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.