Hello,
Is there any possibility to reorder request types shown on JIRA SD portal within one request type group? My question is connected with JIRA Service desk cloud.
Thanks,
Dorota
Hey Dorota, Are you aware of how to create new request types? Go to the Project Settings within a Service Desk Project. Once you are there, click on "Request types". Within that group, you should be able see a little box on the lefthand side. You should be able to hover your mouse over the box, click and drag it to a higher position.
How would I accomplish this within Jira Service Desk Cloud?
I had this same issue just now and realized that this functionality was moved to Portal Settings >> Portal Groups.
@Anthony Chronopoulos THANK YOU!!!! I have been searching for that for way too long. I never would have thought to look there.
Moving the reorder options to Portal settings was a terrible decision. It's frustrating to see such a crucial feature moved from its most obvious and expected location to somewhere else.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.