Is it possible to create a select field in my service desk form so a User can select data that its origin is a spreadsheet uploaded?
To the best of my knowledge there is no native way to do this in Jira. However there might be some kind of plugin that might exist for Jira that might be able to help here.
I found the Google Sheets Integraiton plugin, but I don't think that this will change the possible values in a select field.
Instead I came across the Custom Field Option Synchroniser. It appears to allow you to sync the custom field values with any other database type. I realize this might not be exactly what you are looking for, and perhaps it does not use a spreadsheet to do this. If you can not find exactly what you are looking for in https://marketplace.atlassian.com then, perhaps no such plugin has been created for Jira yet.
Like Andrew said there's no native way to do this.
If the spreadsheet upload data is from a db somewhere you could use one of the below Database Custom Field add-ons.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.keplerrominfo.jira.plugins.keplercf-pro/server/overview
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.valiantys.jira.plugins.SQLFeed/server/overview
yeah, I've already looked into those plug-ins and that's exactly what I was looking for, the big issue is that they are only available for local hosting snf I runy JIRA on the cloud
I'm not sure what else might be possible. Sorry I couldn't be more help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.