Sorry if this is a silly question. I am quite new to Pforge.
We have set up a project specific Pforge Jira which includes Confluence. We have a number of projects in our company each of which has it's own project including Jira and Confluence.
It has been suggested that instead of using separate project related Confluence we collect all project wikis in a central Confluence which is on a separate server.
I understand the logic of this (keep everything in one place) but am worried that we lose some features or advantages in going in this direction. For example I heard application links won't work but am not sure what this really means. Also yesterday I set up a calendar in the project Confluence and I believe this might not be possible in a central confluence ?
I have the feeling we are heading in the wrong direction but would appreciate some tips / feedback.
Thanks