Hi I need to create a script using groovy to send data to an external API app. in a postfunction. I need to it using the PUT method. Anyone kwnos any documentation or a simple example to do it?thanks in advance.
Hello Sergio,
Bellow is an example of a script that makes use of the HttpBuilder and posts a message to Slack.
import groovy.json.JsonBuilderimport groovyx.net.http.ContentTypeimport groovyx.net.http.HTTPBuilderimport groovyx.net.http.Methoddef http = new HTTPBuilder("https://hooks.slack.com")http.request(Method.POST, ContentType.TEXT) {uri.path = "/services/XXXX/YYYYY/ZZZZZ" // <1> body = new JsonBuilder([channel : "#dev",username : "webhookbot",text : "Hello World !",icon_emoji: ":ghost:",mrkdwn : true, ]).toString()}
Hope that helps.
Regards, Thanos
I am using your exact code, just with the url and the channel changed.
Getting these errors
There was an error during the execution of your script
groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: groovyx.net.http.HTTPBuilder.request() is applicable for argument types: (groovyx.net.http.Method, groovyx.net.http.ContentType, script15283798434881196727310$_run_closure1) values: [POST, text/plain, script15283798434881196727310$_run_closure1@2b2f527c] Possible solutions: request(groovyx.net.http.Method, groovy.lang.Closure), request(groovyx.net.http.Method, java.lang.Object, groovy.lang.Closure), request(java.lang.Object, groovyx.net.http.Method, java.lang.Object, groovy.lang.Closure)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.