I upgraded Bit Bucket (Server) from 5.1.1 to 5.7.1 and upon logging on I see an error message that states "Your license is not valid for this version of Bitbucket. Users will not be able to push code to repositories hosted on Bitbucket". My starter license is current with support Do I have to get a new starter license? (SEN-8168226) Will I run into the same issue when I update our production version (SEN-4361806)
Thanks in advamce
Hi Bob! The first license (SEN-8168226) expired on 13-Sep-2018. You'll need to renew it if you want to use the newest version of Bitbucket. The second license (SEN-4361806) will expire on 13-Apr-2018. You can still update the Bitbucket version attached to this license before it expires.
Let us know if you have any questions!
Ana
Thanks again...
Actually I just re-read your response. You stated: "The first license (SEN-8168226) expired on 13-Sep-2018. You'll need to renew it if you want to use the newest version of Bitbucket". 13-Sep-2018 isn't for another 7 months.
Hi Bob, I'm sorry! I kept thinking that was the past September. Let me check with the rest of the team what could have gone wrong and I'll post back as soon as I have any info.
Regards,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.