Hi,
Can quick filters be added to a board (that is not agile), but for business projects?
Thanks
Kat
Quick Filters haven't been added to JIRA Core Boards yet.
All information on this new feature can be found in these links –
Boards are provided by JIRA Software and work by drawing in issues from projects. They don't care what the project type is. Kanban and Scrum boards support quick filters.
Hi @Kat Max
You don't have to use Quick Filters if you use the Agile Board Filter add-on
These don't work for Business boards, from what I can see.
hi @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-,
Yes you're right. I was not aware of Jira core boards for cloud
Hello,
Any updates on this?
I still can't find that option...
Thanks,
Alex
Nope, no change, quick filters are a Software board function, not a business board one.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.