I would like to have different page icons depending on the page template (or blueprint).
The target is to give visual information to users on what each result is, in the search results page.
Hi Loukas,
This would require a bit of development knowledge. You can start by reviewing the pages here:
Personally, I'm not sure how you would specify different icons for different page templates, since Confluence currently sees them as either a page or a blog post. There's no additional categories here, so I would imagine it would require quite a bit more of development.
I would encourage you to also visit our Developer Resources if that's something you'd be interested in.
Regards,
Shannon
Hi Shannon,
thank you for your reply.
I think I will take a look at the Developer resources.
Thank you.
Hi @Loukas Martinou ,
Did you figure out how to change page icons depending on the page template ? We have similar need to change page icon depending on some page labels. Links provided by @Shannon S don't help much unfortunately
Thanks,
Artem
+1
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.