If I am in one of my boards and I click on a task a sidebar edit panel comes up on the right hand side with a subsection of the tasks properties that you can quickly edit. However we don't have priority in here and I would like it but for the life of me I can't figure out what that panel is referred to or how to edit what gets displayed on it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Dear @Colin Fischer,
go to the agile boards configuration. There is a tab (Issue Detail View) where you can select by drag and drop which fields to display. Even the order can be set.
So long
Thomas
did you where successful?
I don't have "Issue Detail View" tab in my board configuration. How can I bring it back?
I have the same issue, the "Issue Details View" option in the board configuration was removed with the new Jira design overhaul.
+1, "Issue Details View" removed
It's now called "Issue Layout" and you can have different layouts for different Issue Types. That is for the Right Panel in the Issue View Page. For the right panel in the "backlog" view, under board settings you still have the Issue Detail View option.
I have 2 issue screen schemes set up--default and defect. But the side panels in both the backlog and the active sprint only use the default scheme, so the issues that use the defect scheme don't display the custom fields in the sidebars.
It is under Board, Configure, Issue Detail View
I do not see it in the Board Configure screen. I only see this:
Hey Dinesh - its not in that menu its under your KANBAN Board menu
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.