Hi,
How may I report on my own work logs? I've tried one plug in but got no where.
Are there any straightforward examples?
Clayton
Finally sorted this out. This is what a user needs to do:
you can have a look at our free add-on Worklog History - it shows worklog for given issue. Maybe it will help in your situation.
Regards,
Lime Trees Support Team
The free add-on Worklog History looks like it will involve my JIRA administrators. That may be possible for some? I don't wish to go there right now.
JIRA Time almost works (I'd like to report on a date range and export the results).
I'm giving up... It looks like all logs will need to be duplicated somewhere else if I wish the history. I'll try to figure out how to close this question.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.