When looking at an overview board, it would be nice to have the project icons with the names or maybe just the project icons on the cards.
Hey @Nick Hustak
You can achieve this by going to Board > Configure > Card Layout > Select Field Name 'Project' *click add*
You should be able to see it below the summary of the card. See last image. Hope this is what you were looking for!
Hey @Brittany Wispell Thanks for the reply! I have the project on my cards and strangely the icon is not showing like what you show here. What you have is exactly what I am looking for.
I have an avatar set for every project Is there another field?
However, one thing I noticed...that looks like the old UI based upon that configure pull down you are showing. That's not what mine looks like - it's from a ... and it says 'Board Settings'
@Nick Hustak are you in the Cloud?
The avatar icon you see is me, 'the dog'. Are you looking for something like that too? I'm not entirely sure if that is possible.
When I added the Project it just showed up as 'Sample Data Project' below the summary.
Maybe someone else might have some input on how to do this.
@Brittany Wispell Doh! Of course it is. Mine is in the bottom right so I got confused. Yeah I'm looking for the project avatar to make it easier to spot in our Kanban overview board which has multiple projects on it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.