I'm using Jira Service Desk in the Cloud. In my service desk project, I have a custom notification scheme. The only difference between the default scheme and the custom scheme is the notifications for the Issue Created event. The "Project Role (Service Desk Team)" notification has been replaced with a "Group (Support Team)" notification. I have added several people with the Service Desk Team role in my project to the Support Team group and also added the group to my project.
Everybody in the Support Team group receives the Issue Created notification emails but one person. The Notification Helper indicates the person should be receiving the emails. The person receives other emails from our Atlassian cloud instance.
I'm stumped. I'm investigating some possibilities with our corporate email.
But I'm wondering if the behavior of someone not receiving emails from Atlassian Cloud when the Notification Helper thinks they should is a familiar sounding problem to anyone. Anyone have experience with this? What was the root cause and solution?
Thank you.