Hi.I've created a custom css less file for changing customer portaland it works.But in some parts some classess are same in batch.css and jira program makesbatch.css with higher priority to my csshow should I treat that and changing these parts of batch.css
Still no answer? Is this really inactive? Nobody want to answer?
I'm in trouble for this problem.
Is there someone which has information to help me?
I don't think you're getting any answers because doing this is unsupported and strongly recommended against, so people generally don't do it.
I'd suggest looking at an add-on such as the Refined one for skinning your service desk, or at very least packaging your hacks into an add-on properly.
ok. I will install Refined hope to get results.
One question. Is it for jira portal or just servicedesk?
Portals are part of servicedesk.
Thanks alot.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.