Hey Jira users, Do you happen to know how to notify assignees when they don't log work in 24h? Please help me if you know how to realize that. Many thanks in advance!
If you could create a JQL query for one assignee to see, where log work is missing, there is little hope in using this software.
Thanks for your suggestion. I understand what you are saying, but the problem is we want Jira to automatically track if the log work is done or not in 24h and send a notification to the relevant assignee, not manually.
@gaoyufair, this is about automation. The software sends emails without manual interaction.
I know it automation, but I am talking about the automation that can track if a work is log or not in 24hours and based on that to send automation email. Any ideas for that?
Hi people!
I have same problem.Pls help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.