Hi!We have a weird error in our jira's application access menu. When we try to add or remove ad-groups jira gives error with this kind of message "The page is out of date, please refresh the page.".There is nginx proxy in front of jira application. I have tried to fix this issue with these instructions https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/error-when-managing-application-access-in-jira-the-page-is-out-of-date-please-refresh-the-page-826875910.html but with no results. This problem occurs when we access jira through nginx.
Dear @Solita IT,
you fix it like the article has described: you turned on gzip in Jira and disabled it in nginx. Because 2 times gzip compression doesn't make sense.
Can you post the nginx configuration, please?
So long
Thomas
Actually I had a little misunderstanding with those confluence instructions. We had gzip turned on in our nginx config and jira had it off. It didn't work then but when I disabled it from nginx, it started to work. Although if gzip is turned on in jira settings does it really apply? Doesn't seem to give any response headers that it would be in use. Can't figure out what really caused it to not work with same settings. Anyway thanks for the hint!
sure if Jira compresses, nginx will not un-compress, just forward.
Dear @Thomas Deiler, @Solita IT,
I have the same problem and i tried turn on gzip in jira, and turn off it in nginx, but nothing fix.
Please help me.
Dear @nordiccoder,
can you post your full configurations, please? Have you tried vice-versa? Nginx gzip ON, Jira OFF?
I has been gzip off nginx and jira, so problem resolved.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.