Hi,
I am currently using eazyBI for JIRA and I would like to track the time that an Issue has been flagged. How can I do it?
Thank you!
Núria
Hi,In this case, you may want to use the following approach:First, you should ensure that you have selected to import changes for custom field "Flagged" via eazyBI import settings.1) issue change history - https://docs.eazybi.com/display/EAZYBIJIRA/Import+issue+change+history
2) custom field "Flagged" as dimensions, property and value changeshttps://docs.eazybi.com/display/EAZYBIJIRA/JIRA+Issues+Import#JiraIssuesImport-JiraCustomFields After this is done, try the following MDX code when you create a new calculated member (with correct formatting) in "Measures" dimension
CASE WHEN[Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember.get('Flagged') = "(none)"AND([Measures].[Transitions to],[Flagged].[Impediment],[Time].CurrentHierarchy.DefaultMember)>0ThenDateDiffDays(TimestamptoDate(([Measures].[Transition to first timestamp],[Flagged].[Impediment])),TimestamptoDate(([Measures].[Transition from last timestamp],[Flagged].[Impediment])))*24*60when[Measures].[Issue Flagged] = "Impediment"ThenDateDiffDays(TimestamptoDate(([Measures].[Transition to first timestamp],[Flagged].[Impediment])),now())*24*60END
It will calculate the difference (in days, hours and minutes) between issue was flagged first time until now (if it is still flagged) or until it was un-flagged (if currently not flagged)
Best regards,
Martins / eazyBI team
Hi Martins,
that works, thank you very much!
I have an additional question: how do you add the "Time in flagged >0"?
Right now I can see a long list of issues that has been never flagged (see image below) and I do no manage to add the filter.
Hi Mārtiņš Vanags,Could you please help me with an eazyBI report which shows the count of issues flagged as Impediment by each user.
Thanks.Geo Han
Hi Nuria,
You could filter any measure in columns by clicking on the name and enabling the filter for rows
See attached gif.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.