Okay I have an easy one -- [deleted so as to remove spoilers for others!]
6 more to go!
Do you think it is an easy one?
Well that's the only one I've found so far -- this isn't easy
I found two other differences up to now
Cross your eyes so the two images appear as a merged image in the middle. Differences stand out as areas of fuzziness.
Were you able to spot all of them @Matt Doar?
Or that's the theory anyway. Three.
I've now found three also!
Got stuck at 5. That line on the pavement is suuuuubtle.
Oh man! Did not see that one at all.
Now I also have 5.
Wait no, 6!! I HAVE 6!!
This is a fun one!
And my eyes are hurting from staring at the screen too long. I'm stuck at 5, but I won't accept defeat either.
PS Where did you get the image?
Glad you liked the game guys. Thanks @Monique vdB for encouraging me to post my game because I was little bit worried that it may be boring!
Great one @Fadoua, stuck at 5 at the moment... scratching my head...
@miikhyreally glad that you liked it!
I knew I wasn't the only puzzle-lover on this community!
We are at least two 😀 - puzzles, riddles, escape games and rooms, l love those things!
Have you done an escape room? How difficult was it?
Love puzzles too- we should have more of these
@carolyn frenchI sent you the link check your Stride. I forgot to tell you.
i found 7 differences!! after... few days of checking :P
The main thing is that you didn't give up!
Nice... took me almost 10 min but I got all 7 ... I am not going to write them down... in case someone else wants fun too Thanks for the diversion
Glad you were able to spot them!
Took me way longer than 10 minutes @Willem P. Botha so I am impressed.
My way to find the solutions was to first understand how it was created... Then I used the Golden Circle on the first find, to find the rest.@Monique vdB i guess Problem solving is my thing, but as long as you had fun, it doesn't really matter how long it took you
Great puzzle, thanks for sharing!
Glad you liked it @Brien Matthys!
Found 2 obvious differences - but @Tinker Fadoua that's pretty hard.... Came here from The Community's Advent Calendar 2018
@Fabienne Gerhard😄 I am willing to share a harder one where for more than a week we couldn't spot all the differences.
I got all 7!
Thanks @Tinker Fadoua, that was a fun 10 minute brain exercise.
I am glad to hear that @Scott Theus! 😊
I only found 5 after 5m and my patience wore thin. ;-)
2 more and you will be done. Give it a try @Jack Brickey
Found 4.
@Brant Schroederthere is no way I am showing you the 3 others 😂
Here is some help if you need some:
Fly away, remove the stripes and the names twice, and when you find the missing tower, there wil be no shadow of a doubt that you have seven...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.