I need to add "Story Points" field on the right corner of jira backlog view. Is it possible ?
Please see attached image for more clarification.
Also can it be edited from the backlog view itself instead editing on detailed view ?
Where is it displaying right now on your backlog Krishna? The Screenshot looks like the backlog.
Sorry I am trying to understand your question so that I can provide some help
Please find the attached image. Right now it is displayed in a new line.. I need it near the estimation. Also to edit it in the backlog view itself
Ok I see what you are trying to achieve.
Are you on Cloud or Server? If Server which version are you using?
We are on jira server 7.2.8
Looking for what could be the fix
Looking ahead for a response
Are you using any plugins for your board? Working on it again today....
Hi Krishna,
Can you please tell us the steps you followed to be able to have on the backlog both Story Points and Time Tracking?
Krishna,
I shared your question with other champions and all confirmed that it is impossible to do.
Thanks for the info !!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.