Hi everyone,
My company purchased licenses for Fisheye along with Jira, BitBucket, and Crowd. Everything is installed as follows:
server1 - jira and crowd
server2 - bitbucket
My first question is, is there something I need to install to enable Fisheye, or is it simply applying the license we have already to enable it?
My second question is, is it safe or recommended to install so many tools on the same server? I'm not certain whether any of these tools require a dedicated server or not.
Atlassian tools are fairly new to us, but I can see that our engineering teams are more and more eager to use more tools than what we already have here, so my impression right now is that Crucible and Confluence will be brought in next, are we ok with two servers to host all these tools? We have a user base of around 30 people right now.
Thank you.