Basically, I want to have it look more like the old design. I find the new design (sleek, no lines, all white, generic sans serif font) to be extremely difficult to read at a glance. I know the previous font was also sans serif, but it was 100x easier to read, the new one lacks hooks on characters like "j" which just isn't usable. I don't want it to look "beautiful", I just want it to work.
The old design was working until 2 days ago, and now I can't revert anymore. If both designs worked at the same time, why not allow people to continue using the old one? For something like a database, I don't see the need to make it sleek, it's for work, it should just work...
Eventually I'll probably try forcing my own CSS file to make it more readable, but it's a shame that I have to find some work around when the design was perfect before. If anyone has any input, or someone created a CSS file already to have the old view back, it'd be amazing!