Can the auto close function be customised?
I would like to change this to 5 working days. However, I can't see any way of doing this in JIRA Service Desk cloud version.
Thanks,
Jason
Auto close? That isn't a OOTB feature so you like have an Automation rule for this in which case it is certainly customizable.
The text under the 'Automation' option is
After 3 business days of the resolution being set, auto-close issues unless the resolution is cleared. The condition and the 3 day limit are set in the 'Time to close after resolution' SLA.
Is this 3 days customisable?
I have figured it out now, thanks for the response.
here is how I perform 'auto close'.
1) create an SLA w/ a duration, e.g. 3d of entering a specific status, e.g. Waiting Customer
2) automation rule that transitions the issue to closed/resolved when SLA breached.
thumbs-up
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.