Hey,
Bitbucket pipelines worked fine until yesterday. My pipelines build started failing repeatedly.
I went to Pipelines - SSH keys, and tried to fetch my host again to get the fingerprint.
While checking the response in devTools, I found that I get an error 429: Too many requests.
Also, in the header I see this value: x-request-count:297, which was about half an hour ago 550.
This confuses me a bit, since I know the bitbucket limit is 500, so in the case of 297 request counts, everything should work fine.
In addition, The request count is daily, so waiting a day should have reset my count.
Lastly, I know for a fact that the request count of our "entire" team was lesser than 500 since it's currently only me using the account and I've ran the bitbucket build for around 20 MAX times that day.
How can I resolve this?