Page Watches on my People / Profile page remain although I deleted the pages.
Is it possible to have watches removed on pages that are deleted?
SOLUTION: the page must be also deleted from the trash.
Dear @[deleted],
I reproduced what you described above. Create new space - added some pages - unwatched/watched them - deleted the space.
All links in my personal watch list where removed, as expected.
With which version happen this to you? Have you already checked Atlassians Jira (jira.atlassian.com), if there are known bugs with this subject?
so long
Thomas
Hi Thomas, thanks for your answer. I'm using Confluence 6.4.2
Have a look at this JQL. These are all issues, that affect your version and above.
My assumption is, that what you discovered is a bug.
So long
Ah! I have misunderstood this - I deleted a whole space. But for single pages you are right! Well done.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.