los gadget del jira no muestran el titulo correcto.
I am sorry I cannot answer in Spanish.
Are your gadgets showing a title like __msg__blahblah ? If so, that usually means that your Jira is unable to reach itself over the network. See https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-fix-gadget-titles-showing-as-__msg_gadget-813697086.html
If it is not that, then can you explain what you see in the title and what you expect.
If this is what you tell me. Through the port 8080 if I get the gadgets
If you can get the gadgets over port 8080, but not anywhere else, then it is your network. Where-ever you are running Jira, url and port, you need to make sure the Jira server can reach itself.
Check what your "base url" is in Admin -> General configuration. If it is "https://xxx.yyy.zzz", make sure your network is set up to tell your Jira server where that is and allow it to connect to it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.